Le Sha Nware Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Sha Nware Forum

forum consacré aux musiques électroniques

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
Voir le deal
65.91 €

Dj Medhispoz - S-Sens Records

AuteurMessage
le sha nware
Rang: Administrateur
le sha nware

Dj Medhispoz - S-Sens Records Empty
MessageSujet: Dj Medhispoz - S-Sens Records   Dj Medhispoz - S-Sens Records EmptyMer 30 Mai - 1:05

www.ssensrecords.com

www.myspace.com/mehdispoz

Listen to May promo Mix

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dj & producer since 1997 is narturally In 2002, Mehdispoz melts S-SENS RECORDS in order to resolutely offer to the public its various musical experiments with titles house, Tek House...Its imaginations and its sources of inspirations melts that these pieces find already brilliance remixor international such as

Phil Weeks (Robsoul Recordings), Lucas Konk West ( KW MUSIC, STICKMAN RECORDS, LE CHIC, RED MENACE ), PC Synergy (IMPERIAL DUB, SOUL SUPPORT RECORDINGS ) international Dj JOHNNY FIASCO...
S-SENS RECORDS develops on a same time artists for whom Mehdispoz feels a true blow of artistic heart,with remixs in preparation for the end of the year...
It is thanks to a sometimes hypnotic house, sometimes jazzy that Mehdispoz is seen already rewarded for its work by the recognition of many international artists Playlister and to play by Phil Weeks, David Duriez, Lucas Konk West, Murray Richardson, Laurent Garnier, Mark Farina...

Who?

Born in Paris, in 1979; Mehdispoz is one of the upcoming producers... Currently living in Paris, where he is performing live acts, Djing and producing sound since 1997.
Producing sound for the underground scene, but also for the music industry, as a remixer and arranger.
He is also managing the future best french house holding/label named " S-sens Records ".

His music?

Powerful productions, a pretty tech/house sound with hip-hop and Latin and percussif sounds influences for his dance floor side. For the rest, he is producing several kinds of sound, a deepier house, and hip-hop style, or electronic tech.

Lasting follower of the percussions of many years, I was naturally brought to integrate musical formations of various natures using as well instrumental sources accoustics as electronic. In parallel, impassioned of data processing, I turned to the musical creation computer-assisted.
The practice of the M.A.O. allowed me to widen my musical achievements.I thus worked with the creation of sound tracks for short films and with the realization of instrumental for different musical groups of register ( Underground House, Teck House,Techno, Deep, Groove Jazzy...)

These various projects enabled me to develop musical compositions M.A.O. asisted with drum machine thus I could lead to technical and artistic results near to professional quality.

S-sens-iel : House-TeckHouse Working in environement a home-studio made up of sequencers, expandeurs, of samplers and synthés, I work out my compositions on rhythmic bases contradictory resulting from my last musical influences.
In addition I also devote myself to structured performances live Act and Dj Set house Underground, Teck House....COGRAPHY:

Solo selected 12"

Mehdispoz - Guardian of Sound - ( ref - S-sens Project 01 -)

Mehdispoz - Saxofolie's - ( ref - S-sens Project 01 -)

Mehdispoz - Spoz Attitude - ( ref - S-sens Project 02 - )

Mehdispoz - Underground Vibe - ( ref - S-sens Project 02 - )

Mehdispoz - Another Dream - ( ref - S-sens Project 03 -)

Mehdispoz - Street Sax - ( ref - S-sens Project 04 -)

Mehdispoz - Acid Life - ( ref - S-sens Project 05 -)

Mehdispoz - Vision Of The Night - ( ref - S-sens Project 07)

Mehdispoz EP - Time of the Acid Rain- Yeah !! 7 Days Acid - ( ref -RZ - Brique Rouge)

Frankie - False Start - Mehdispoz Remix ( ref - Frankie Rec 08 - )

Mehdispoz - BACK 2 ROOTS - ( ref - S-sens Project 09 -)

Mehdispoz - AZIDOMALIST - ( ref - S-sens Project 09 -)

Mehdispoz - MATRIXX - ( ref - S-sens Project 09 -)

Mehdispoz - ABYSS - ( ref -RZ 14 - Brique Rouge -)

Mehdispoz - DOCTOR ACID - ( ref -RZ 14 - Brique Rouge -)

Mehdispoz - ECSTACID - ( ref -RZ 14 - Brique Rouge -)

Mehdispoz - GHETTO FUNK - ( ref -S-sens Project 11 -)

Mehdispoz - GHETTO FUNK ACID MIX - ( ref -S-sens Project 11 -)

Mehdispoz - H2O - ( ref -S-sens Project 11 -)

MHD - AUX 2000 - ( ref - M.H.D. 01 -)

MHD - SFX 2000 - ( ref - M.H.D. 01 -)

MHD - COMMUNICATION WITH MY STRET - ( ref - M.H.D. 01 -)

MHD - STRANGE - ( ref - M.H.D. 01 -)

MEHDISPOZ / MHD - 7"00 OF ACID PLEASURE ( ref - Kill Brique )

12" Collaborations

Mehdispoz & Frankie ( ref S-sens Project 01)

Mehdispoz & Phil Weeks ( ref S-sens Project 02)

Mehdispoz & Lucas Konk West ( ref S-sens Project 03)

Mehdispoz & Pc Synergy's ( ref S-sens Project 04)

Mehdispoz & Johnny Fiasco ( ref S-sens Project 05)

Mehdispoz & Mazi (Aka Audio Soul Project) ( ref S-sens Project 07)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://leshanware.free.fr

Dj Medhispoz - S-Sens Records
Page 1 sur 1